Droolicious Cuisnine at BirminghamMommy.com: Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Pizzafeatured, to eat, to make — By Angie on March 9, 2011 at 7:26 am
“I love cooking this pizza because it doesn’t require any measuring, and it is ready to eat in about 15-20 minutes. A nice change of pace from the tomato sauce pizza and so much better than delivery!”
1 Boboli thin pizza crust
1 jar pesto
Shredded Italian cheese blend
5 ounces whole mozzarella, sliced
4 Campari tomatoes, sliced
Fresh basil leaves, chopped
Cracked black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Spread pesto on pizza crust. Sprinkle shredded cheese blend on top of pesto.
3) Place mozzarella slices on top of cheese. Top with tomato slices.
4) Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
5) Remove from oven and top with fresh basil and cracked black pepper
Like this? You can find many more droolicious recipes over at her site, “2 Little Chicks”